Official Items INCLUDED IN THE BOX 2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I'm sure some of you have seen this but for those of you who haven't, here's the official items that will be in the box:

• iPhone
  • Stereo Headset
  • Dock
  • Dock Connector to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation
  • Cleaning/polishing cloth

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
and don't forget..
  • Apple logo stickers
LOL
I'm sure some of you have seen this but for those of you who haven't, here's the official items that will be in the box:
  • iPhone
  • Stereo Headset
  • Dock
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
  • iPhone
  • Stereo Headset
  • Dock
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation
whew! glad to see that the iPhone is included.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
  • iPhone
  • Stereo Headset
  • Dock
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation
I actually had NOT seen this. Thanks. :)

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
we all know...
thanks though!:)
uhhh, know we don't...at least not until now...thanks dwp for keepn us "who don't know" with the info...word...good lk- man...:laugh2:

...by the way, i wonder if there's going to be an installation cd...word...stereo headphones, that's what's good man...i know for 500 duckets it better be somethn other than the phone in that peiece..lol...it need to come with some stock option up in that joint!...lol

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
uhhh, know we don't...at least not until now...thanks dwp for keepn us "who don't know" with the info...word...good lk- man...:laugh2:

...by the way, i wonder if there's going to be an installation cd...word...stereo headphones, that's what's good man...i know for 500 duckets it better be somethn other than the phone in that peiece..lol...it need to come with some stock option up in that joint!...lol
of course it will come with a CD.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007

No worries...I think he meant all of the "PHD's" already knew...;)

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
hey,
easy....i put a smiley there not to sound mean...
most people who are crazed for this thing,
already did know

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
hey,
easy....i put a smiley there not to sound mean...
most people who are crazed for this thing,
already did know
No offense bro...I just know there are gonna be a bunch of new on lookers in the coming hours so I posted the list to save some answering time. It's all good.