Official random thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rgn

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 29, 2013
I got a free otterbox defender my brother got tired of the bulk. only thing is he is a guy and he doesn't do girly cases lol my otterbox defender is neon green and gray.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Sydney, Austrlia resident Gareth Clear was “happily cycling” and “enjoying the beautiful Australian sun and climate” when the unthinkable happened. He fell, and that would’ve been bad enough, but his plight promptly took a turn for the worse. His iPhone spontaneously combusted in his back pocket and the burning device fused to his skin. Mr. Clear was unable to pry the ignited iPhone from his smoldering skin, and ultimately had to resort to “punching at the iPhone to actually separate it from his burning skin.”

The cyclist was taken to the Royal North Shore Hospital for treatment. Third-degree burns required a skin graft procedure, and he’s condemned to remaining attached to a grafting machine for a period of six days while the necrotic skin is removed from the affected area on his backside.

Warning: The following image may distress some viewers.

iphone-burn.jpg

Last edited:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Why the hell does the "I Dream of Jeannie" theme music frequently play in my head? I never even really watched it. Regardless, I just got Naps to mimic it for me. Nailed it!

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Now, I can do TV theme songs!
I just tested myself with the theme song, lol. I loved that show. I would watch it in the morning before I went to school. Major Nelson drove me crazy, even as a kid I remember thinking the show wasn't very realistic since he had a hot Jeanie and all he wanted to do was put her back in the bottle and not wish for anything, lol.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I just tested myself with the theme song, lol. I loved that show. I would watch it in the morning before I went to school. Major Nelson drove me crazy, even as a kid I remember thinking the show wasn't very realistic since he had a hot Jeanie and all he wanted to do was put her back in the bottle and not wish for anything, lol.
His buddy Roger Healey always had the right idea.