Official random thread

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I seem to recall Naps being a fan of scrapple. I just saw this and couldn't help but share it here. I'd honestly be more inclined to try this version than the traditional version. :D

View attachment 45402
Not enough junk meat. Not even close. That's not even 1%. Pfft. Where's their sense of adventure?

Vegan scrapple? That's heresy, and an insult to this Baltimore-born palate. Truly a WTF.

{edit} And these guys probably know nothing about Pennsylvania Dutch or scrapple since they are located in Scotland! Strictly a vegan food company.

Kev, amiright?

Last edited:

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Vegan scrapple? That's heresy...
An oxymoron to boot. I went through a vegetarian and even a vegan phase in my distant youth and tried all sorts of ridiculous attempts at fake meat products. While the idea of scrapple (authentic or fake) kind of scares me, I'd be willing to try it. I'd order some from Amazon but it appears the smallest package you can order is 16oz. I'm not ready for that big of a commitment. :D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I had a dream I was working in a state-of-the-art, uniquely-designed hospital with glass windows everywhere (completely impractical). My patient noticed through the glass that the moon was eclipsed by something and asked me if it was a lunar eclipse. It was a black secret US aircraft from Area 51 obscuring the moon. It flew right towards us, ubscuring it till the end when it banked right and just missed us. I caught a glimpse of the moon just before another secret plane took its place and did the same thing. Then Sigur Rós Nojosnavin started playing. That song haunts me.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Her heel, not the shoe's heel. I told you it was weird.
Oh, man. I remember that dream. I went to sleep worrying about ticks because my dad had Colorado Tick Fever. I think the tick fear spurred it. I had heel pain in the dream. I checked it out and my foot had a screw-on piece of plastic with wings and a hallow tube that went all the way to the bone. There were maggots in it. Then in a wonderful turn of events, they turned into beautiful saltwater fish. I was so excited to have a reef tank in my foot! But then I realized the downside when I was trying to work and had to limp from room to room. So I went and saw Lewis (doc at work) and he gave me some antibiotics and all was well.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Oh, man. I remember that dream. I went to sleep worrying about ticks because my dad had Colorado Tick Fever. I think the tick fear spurred it. I had heel pain in the dream. I checked it out and my foot had a screw-on piece of plastic with wings and a hallow tube that went all the way to the bone. There were maggots in it. Then in a wonderful turn of events, they turned into beautiful saltwater fish. I was so excited to have a reef tank in my foot! But then I realized the downside when I was trying to work and had to limp from room to room. So I went and saw Lewis (doc at work) and he gave me some antibiotics and all was well.
That wasn't after you were granted all access to the pyxis machine was it? LMAO

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I need to get you in rehab. Quick.