Official Release Date!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Only one more day of post-planning, and my iPhone will be paid for by the Harris County School District (via perfect attendance incentive)! Hope I don't wake throwing up blood in the morning.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
Only one more day of post-planning, and my iPhone will be paid for by the Harris County School District (via perfect attendance incentive)! Hope I don't wake throwing up blood in the morning.
If you do, you will just have to suck it and go to school ;). Rub some dirt on it, according to my high school coach that will fix anything that is wrong with you :p.

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
Not that i am doubting your source,
but speaking to Apple and cingular,
i cant believe any info regarding the release date until i here it on Apple/cingulars website...

anyone agree?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Naw. There'll be something else I want next summer. Never missed a day in five years of teaching. Guess I'm just from health stock.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
Not that i am doubting your source,
but speaking to Apple and cingular,
i cant believe any info regarding the release date until i here it on Apple/cingulars website...

anyone agree?

i absolutely agree. we could speculate and pull tid-bits from here and there until we're blue in the face, but we will not know for sure until Steve Jobs speaks at WWDC.