Officially giving up on Yahoo push

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

luckfam

Bronze
May 31, 2007
Now I am starting to get emails 6 or 7 hours later than they were originally sent! This is crazy! Would deleting account and starting over help?

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
Now I am starting to get emails 6 or 7 hours later than they were originally sent! This is crazy! Would deleting account and starting over help?
I have the same issue. Sometimes it works great, other times it won't even connect to yahoo. Deleteing and starting over seem to work for awhile, but then it just starts acting up again. Just wondering are you using the new beta or the classic yahoo mail? I am not sure this would make a difference, but there are some issue with beta, like not showing the reply to address correctly.

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Change your mail settings so that your iPhone checks for mail every so often? This isn't exactly a fix but at least you'll have the mail AT MOST an hour later than when it was sent.

jtown

Jun 24, 2007
from day 1 (June 29th) my yahoo email has been PERFECT. i get it very quickly and send it even quicker. never has it failed. and it worked the first time i set it up. it brought in my entire mailbox AND my subfolders. I'm sorry you guys are having problems!

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
from day 1 (June 29th) my yahoo email has been PERFECT. i get it very quickly and send it even quicker. never has it failed. and it worked the first time i set it up. it brought in my entire mailbox AND my subfolders. I'm sorry you guys are having problems!
Ok I hate you now. ;)

In your yahoo web client do you have any filters setup, spam blocked turned on/off, or did you sign up for the additonal email they yahoo let you do so you could get a .(dot) in your address?

Just trying to find out why it works for some, but not others.

Thanks.