Oh boy (or girl)! It's on...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes, everyone.

Doctor's appointment went well. Bloodwork was taken, but we'll not hear anything unless something's wrong. The doctor agrees, though... she's preggo!

Tentative due date: September 11... 4 days before our 9-year anniversary. :)

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes, everyone.

Doctor's appointment went well. Bloodwork was taken, but we'll not hear anything unless something's wrong. The doctor agrees, though... she's preggo!

Tentative due date: September 11... 4 days before our 9-year anniversary. :)
Congratulations again Dave! Here's to a uncomplicated pregnancy!

When are you free next? Let's go out to Ansill or your choice and the rounds (for you!) are on me! Seriously.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Congratulations to you and her with the expanding chest. Having a daughter is by far and away the best and most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.

If you ever need a babysitter, and you're able to just swing by Texas to drop your kid off, my wife and I are your man, well your man and woman more like :)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
wow, can't believe i missed this thread.

i suppose if there must be more people in this world, they might as well be Dave's kids.

Congrats man.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Congrats Dave, you will be a great dad! So happy for you guys!
When I went to me first ultrasound we were very surprised when I had 2 babies in there. Baby A for sure was a boy and the other was a mystery until the day they were born because one baby was so low they couldn't tell the sex. we thought for sure I was having 2 boys because twins are usually they same sex, but pleasantly surprised when Baby B turned out to be a girl!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Twins would be fun. I wouldn't mind that. We're planning two total, so why not get it all out of the way? Twin boys would probably drive me crazy, though!

There I go saying it. I'll be having twin boys, ladies and gentlemen...

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Twins would be fun. I wouldn't mind that. We're planning two total, so why not get it all out of the way? Twin boys would probably drive me crazy, though!

There I go saying it. I'll be having twin boys, ladies and gentlemen...
Actually as fun as my girl is, my boys are way easier. Hang on either way, it's a fun ride you will never be able to get off of!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I've always seemed to communicate better with girls/women than boys/men. But I guess it's different with your own kids?

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Cant believe i've missed this thread. Congratulations to you both - speaking as a new dad, its the most amazing experience your ever going to have. After you get over the sleepless nights! ;)