Oh dang

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
1,155
0
36
Maryland
#1
Well with my troubles with ATT, I have been delayed in receiving my iPhone.
However, they are restocking at Apple tomorrow (8 AM).
It's going to be a big hassle. Should I risk going for it? Or stick it out with ATT?
 

Kevio

New Member
Bronze
Jul 30, 2008
136
0
0
Rachet City
#2
Well with my troubles with ATT, I have been delayed in receiving my iPhone.
However, they are restocking at Apple tomorrow (8 AM).
It's going to be a big hassle. Should I risk going for it? Or stick it out with ATT?
How far is the Apple store? If you are able to EASILY make it to the Apple store and get a phone no problem, while also being able to cancel whatever you have going on with ATT....then get on over to Apple!
 

itsnowornever

Member
Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
267
0
16
Cali Baby!
#3
I would go, only if you are able to get there by at least 6 or 7 am and can easily get your money back from ATT
 

Amahk

New Member
Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
30
0
0
#4
I actually did this exact same thing and it worked for me. The day I got my iPhone from Apple, my DF came through also. I went down to AT&T and asked them to cancel it. I didn't get charged a restocking fee or anything. What you should do is make sure and get to the Apple store 7 or earlier and call the AT&T store beforehand to make sure you can cancel your order with no problems when it arrives at the store.

Good luck