"Oh, Hold on, Let me Log Into the Site Really Qucik to Get the Pic You Just Sent Me"

muppetdog

Nov 12, 2008
Man, Apple has to do something about not being able to send Pics from phone to phone. Having to log into viewmymessage.com and type in some long message and password is really a step backwards.

Any comments?

MD

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Man, you are preaching to the choir. It would be nice just to be able to receive MMS instead of the viewmymessage hell that we have to deal with.

Kevio

Bronze
Jul 30, 2008
Rachet City
Well it's been a problem since day one...apple has no plans to fix it, so I guess we are just stuck with the "superior" email function to get our media around. Here is how it happens for me...

"Oh is that the new iPhone?"
"Yes, it is."
"That's a really cool phone man, I heard it can do ANYTHING you want....Hey, let me send you this picture of the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. What's your number?"
"Oh....err.... icantgetpicturemessages(@)gmail.com"

My group of friends then precede to make fun of me because I have an almighty phone that can't send or receive pics.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
New day, same old complaint.

(Which I agree with, but realize no matter how much we complain or petition Apple to get with the fucking program, it ain't happening).

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
What's the most stupid is that they don't even make the link to viewmymessage.com clickable, you have to MEMORIZE the link and then go to Safari and type and then login! Maybe we wouldn't complain so bad if it was a more streamlined process. What a joke.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I have several stories if where everyone was in the wow factor about my phone until some shithead asks about mms and then I have to explain that the most techinicaly advanced phone does not send or get pics. I hate when this crap happens. Damn BB's.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Use Email. MMS is not coming. That's all there is.

goobs22xx

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
We definitely needed another one of these threads.

I heard we might get copy/paste on the next update tho.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I haven't been able to view my last three MMSs on that f*^%king site. A true embarrassment for a telecommunications giant. For shame.

It's nice to have one of these threads every now and then to get that stuff off my chest. Thanks.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I have said it before and will say again. Viewmymessage.com is a joke and total crap. Any pic that has been sent to me where I have to use this is still out there floating around.:p I don't even mess with it anymore.