Oh it's like christmas and I can't sleep!

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Muckcityjustin, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Muckcityjustin

Gold

yep so I am like a 5 year old on christmas right now. I can not get comfortable or sleep in anticipation for tomorrows announcement. Anyone else having this problem? I mean come on already! AHHHHHHH!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I'm beat, so I'll sleep fine. Tomorrow morning will be filled with excitement. Here on the east coast, it's going to be killer having to wait until 1pm.

3. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Muckcityjustin Me Too! I'm going to bed in a few cause I've got to get up at 4am and I don't want to be a zombie, but just the thought of it is so exciting it's bound to keep me up while I'm in bed. It's like Christmas!

4. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

chris - you got that right! It will be killer waiting until 1pm. I'm gonna find a spot in my office to hide. I can't look at this at my desk there will be too many interruptions. I think my day will go fast to 1pm. Oh and the recaps will be awesome, so there's that too. :D

5. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

I'll be in meetings tomorrow from 8:30 MSTuntil 5:00 MST and then dinner with our regional manager so I'll try to check into the forum for news updates every chance I can get so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Friday morning preorder.

6. monkeysrock0622

Gold

I have to take a math test at 12:30 so I'm going to have to finish in a hurry so I can leave class early! Even though I probably won't be able to get my phone till late october (waiting for an unlocked version) I'm still super excited!

7. Muckcityjustin

Gold

yeah waiting till 1pm is going to be the worst. From the minute I get into the office at 7:30 till 12:59 is probably going to feel like an eternity. I just got done working 7:30am-10pm and some how still can't fall asleep!

8. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Not exited this year, I know I'll want the phone and I'll do anything to get it early, but not "can't wait" kind of feeling.

9. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

I have to wait until 6pm!

Sent from my iOS EcoSystem

10. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

Illusion everyone across the pond is asleep. We're probably the only ones awake!

11. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

So I did close my eyes I believe until something like 3am ?
    My husband is not home I do not sleep when he is gone. Am a Zombie now since woke up at 6am.
    I can't believe I did not check on how much coffee is left NONE AHHHHH I need to take a ride to a STarbucks if i just knew how to get to one? They stole my GPS and well I need Turn to Turn from iOS6

12. Muckcityjustin

Gold

9am here in Philly... Tick tock tick tock... Time is going sloooooooow ugh

13. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

what time does it start for us?

14. Muckcityjustin

Gold

starts at 1pm for me.

15. Girdler

Girdler Contributor
    Bronze

Starts at 10 AM Pacific Daylight Time(1 PM EDT). If you need assistance with time zone conversions:

Go to:
    http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Enter the following in the left fields:
    10:00 AM
    Pacific Daylight Time

Enter your time zone in the bottom right field and it will convert the time in the top-right field for you.

16. DaleRobertk

DaleRobertk New Member

My thoughts exactly Muckcityjustin! It's christmas and my birthday all in one!

17. Muckcityjustin

Gold

well worth the wait. I am pretty excited i love the black on black! now time to sell my 4s!

18. Jill1228

Jill1228 Member
    Bronze

I won't sell my iPhone until the new one is in my hot little hands! I am hella excited though