Oh My God!

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Could this be the end of western civilization? Is this the answer to a question NOBODY has ever asked? :mad:

**mature content**
http://www.ohmibod.com/

What kind of music should you play? :p

S

Starry

OH my word... LMAO... that's funny!

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
crazy stuff. Lucky for the ladies maybe starry can tell us if it is worth it

S

Starry

crazy stuff. Lucky for the ladies maybe starry can tell us if it is worth it
uh excuse me?

Baby I've been divorced 22 years.. honey it'd take a set of jumper cables and a HEMI not that little thing! LOL

*Howling*

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Um... uh.... maybe you could just turn up the volume?:eek:

S

Starry

ok y'all can just bite me! LOL
Sheesh it was a JOKE... TONY TONY TONY.. you just wait!

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Opps, I just re-read her post. She said Hemi (as in Dodge) and not Semi (as in BIG rig) ;)

S

Starry

Opps, I just re-read her post. She said Hemi (as in Dodge) and not Semi (as in BIG rig) ;)
Oh don't you EVEN start! LOL... I'll whoop ya!

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Oh don't you EVEN start! LOL... I'll whoop ya!
Well I wouldn't want to come to blows with the "head' cheerleader.....um, why is "head" in quotes?

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I'm waiting. LOL I keep having images of starry screaming joy in her country voice using that thing

S

Starry

Well I wouldn't want to come to blows with the "head' cheerleader.....um, whe is "head" in quotes?
Cause I'm the "Head" cheerleader.. .you figure it out einstein!

LOL

:)~

S

Starry

I'm waiting. LOL I keep having images of starry screaming joy in her country voice using that thing
Oh baby you ain't lived till you've heard this accent let me tell ya... People say "Y'all from texas tawk phunny.."... uh.. no we don't.. Y"all listen funny :)

WHY are we having this discussion about ME and that little thang?
I'm so entertaining I guess.. *rolling eyes* LOL

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Oh baby you ain't lived till you've heard this accent let me tell ya... People say "Y'all from texas tawk phunny.."... uh.. no we don't.. Y"all listen funny :)

WHY are we having this discussion about ME and that little thang?
I'm so entertaining I guess.. *rolling eyes* LOL
Oh don't worry shugah... I went to a southern baptist school, I know ya'll fixin' to take over the world. Mah step-mom is from Lubbock too....

Why are we talking about you? Because the thought of Tony using it is too hard to bear...

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Oh don't worry shugah... I went to a southern baptist school, I know ya'll fixin' to take over the world. Mah step-mom is from Lubbock too....

Why are we talking about you? Because the thought of Tony using it is too hard to bear...
I just laughed so loud my dog jumped in the air and its 12.05 in the morning..