Oh No.......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dietPEPSI

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
I think I did something bad.....

I was playing around with iBrickr and looking at all their applications you can download....and I downloaded iSwitcher or something like that.....but i didn't even want it...I clicked the wrong thing...

So it was on my phone and i was playing around with it.....and then again i set a theme which I didn't want at all......with the new theme my NES application disappeared...I wanted it back to original theme with the NES so I figured Id just remove the theme app from my phone...

So i did that....when it restarted...the i switcher application was gone...but the ugly theme I chose was still there and my nintendo thing was still gone...

So I installed it to my phone again in hopes I could put it back to normal....but the icon doesn't show up anymore...none of my applications show up anymore....so Im stuck...

Am i gonna have to reformat my phone?

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Install the application Launcher if nothing else works for you, it will allow you to launch NES even if it doesn't appear. Of course this contradicts one of the points of iSwitcher, but it works...

pierce the veil

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
what i did was choose the theme, uninstall iswitcher, download displayorder.plist off your phone, put the nes out of the special section. Thwt should work. I wish iswitcher wasn't connected with the display order.

cybergreg

Jul 21, 2007
Clearly a deficiency in the first few versions of the app. Since v0.80 when you first load a theme it makes a complete backup of your icons and display order file. Then to restore, you select the main / home screen in iSwitcher. Obviously the program is not for everyone.

More Info here, v0.87