oh nooo my keyboarddddd

Aug 28, 2007
i completed messed it upp

i have 1.1.2 and i changed it to another kind through customize and you couldnt see half of the keyboard so i changed it back to the defualt but its still messed up!

omgg what do i doo

Aug 28, 2007
heres a update and im really indescribable right now, my SMS doesn't open at all, when i want to open it , the phone reverts to the unlock screen and in safari when i click somewhere to type the same thing happens.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
almost sounds like your aspect ratio is messed up.
The only thing you can do at this point is restore. Or try uninstalling Customize

Aug 28, 2007
but if i restorei cant jailbreak anymore...

Aug 28, 2007
is there a way to change the image through WinSCP

come on there has to be SOMEONE who knows how to fix this

Aug 28, 2007
Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

I Fixed Itttttt

All I Had To Do Was Go Into The Uikit.framework And Replace The Files With Stock Filesss Woooooo

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

I Fixed Itttttt

All I Had To Do Was Go Into The Uikit.framework And Replace The Files With Stock Filesss Woooooo
Riiiiiightttt...

Same problem here. What is this Uikit.framework of which you speak, and where did you get the 'stock files'? Help, about to restore...

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
Here's the stock UIKit framework for 1.1.2.
http://rs221.rapidshare.com/files/70458550/UIKit_framework.zip

Just unzip and replace all files in:
/System/Library/FrameWorks/UIKit.framework
Thank you, but GRRRRRR! I was preparing to declare victory when everything froze halfway through the download. Got a message about running out of disk space. Then couldn't open any apps. Rebooted and it just stuck on the Apple screen.

I'm restoring now. I'm going to hate my stock phone, dammit.

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Thank you, but GRRRRRR! I was preparing to declare victory when everything froze halfway through the download. Got a message about running out of disk space. Then couldn't open any apps. Rebooted and it just stuck on the Apple screen.

I'm restoring now. I'm going to hate my stock phone, dammit.
If you decide to jailbreak again, there is an easy solution to the low disk space problem. The trick is to move your apps to the Media partition of your phone (where your videos and music are stored, thus giving you tons more space) and create a symlink in the root directory.

If you're on Windows, just follow this guide:
http://modmyifone.com/wiki/index.php/Moving_Applications_to_Media_Partition

Takes less than 2 minutes to do. The guide says for 1.1.1 firmware, but it works just fine with 1.1.2 too.

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
If you decide to jailbreak again, there is an easy solution to the low disk space problem. The trick is to move your apps to the Media partition of your phone (where your videos and music are stored, thus giving you tons more space) and create a symlink in the root directory.

If you're on Windows, just follow this guide:
http://modmyifone.com/wiki/index.php/Moving_Applications_to_Media_Partition

Takes less than 2 minutes to do. The guide says for 1.1.1 firmware, but it works just fine with 1.1.2 too.
Thanks for the tip. I'd managed to miss hearing about that problem.

Up past midnight re-jailbreaking and configuring again. Ooof. Would've gone faster if I hadn't been trying to clean my house at the same time. Definitely be wary of some of the more obscure third-party software... That's what started the avalanche.

da0ne83

Sep 17, 2007
can someone upload this file on another site other than rapidshare or email it to me i did the same mistake please help thanks

da0ne83@gmail.com