Silver
Jul 5, 2007

This one was my favorite. :D

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
That's a new one to me! Most of my lockups are from installer, or every once in a while from the mail app.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Weird. Mine never really locks-up; it just crashed from Safari every now and then.

- John

mad_vtak

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
Mine did that once or twice. After the reboot it was okay for a while ....

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i have tried everything, mine locks up all the time, it is so stupid, locked up 3 times today, i took it to the Apple store and all i get was the take it home and reboot crap from them, im going to g in tomorrow.. see what they say

dwp1975

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Rockville, MD
Are any of you guys experiencing lock-ups have hacked or jailbroken iPhones? Or do you have unmodified ones? I just got a iPhone wednesday (Yeah me!) and I am curious if I should expect lock ups down the road. So far this phone is AWESOME!

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Are any of you guys experiencing lock-ups have hacked or jailbroken iPhones? Or do you have unmodified ones? I just got a iPhone wednesday (Yeah me!) and I am curious if I should expect lock ups down the road. So far this phone is AWESOME!
I've never had an un-jailbroken phone lock up. Safari crash, and ipod crash a few times but never anything like that video.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I've never modded mine and it's a iDay phone. It doesn't crash often, but when it does it's a doozy. :)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Mine is six months old today ;) and it has never locked up. It crashed a few times before I learned that I should shut it completely down sometimes, but other than that no problems.

Six months ago today, I was sitting in the front of the line at my AT&T store waiting for six o'clock. :laugh2:

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Mine is six months old today ;) and it has never locked up. It crashed a few times before I learned that I should shut it completely down sometimes, but other than that no problems.

Six months ago today, I was sitting in the front of the line at my AT&T store waiting for six o'clock. :laugh2:
Your and my iPhones must be siblings, then. I haven't had any of these problems I keep hearing about online. Sure, Safari used to kick me back to the home screen once in a great while, but that was a long time ago - hasn't happened in ages (in terms of the six month age of the phone). My phone has been updated each time and jailbroken as well. Guess we're just lucky, ColsTiger. :cool: