OK...I admit it!

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
I am a chicken when it comes to modding this thing! Is there anyone in the LA area who would be able to teach me what to do? I am just scared I am reading the directions wrong. :oops:

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
I'll help ya out! I'm from the LA area. What ya need help on?

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
It that's you in the avatar, I'll come to LA! :cool:
I was waiting for someone to say that! haha creepy but funny nonetheless.
My girlfriend would go for the "I met a girl online who needed help with her iPhone, brb!" line. hahaha
For some reason I am sure plenty of guys would be willing to help you out!
This isn't going to be on "How To Catch and iPhone Predator" with Chris Haaaaaaanson.

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
I was waiting for someone to say that! haha creepy but funny nonetheless.
My girlfriend would go for the "I met a girl online who needed help with her iPhone, brb!" line. hahaha
For some reason I am sure plenty of guys would be willing to help you out!
This isn't going to be on "How To Catch and iPhone Predator" with Chris Haaaaaaanson.
LOL...yeah, I can just see it! LOL!

I am in the San Fernando Valley area...I would be so grateful if someone could meet me at a starbucks somewhere and get this phone jailbroken...and just teach me how to change the images and themes and stuff. I know that there is nothing to theme it yet...but isn't htat installer thing on cydia coming out? WOuldn't that do it?

Anyway....if youcan meet me (I'm free usually monday-wed) I would be so thankful! I want to learn how to do this, but I am so just not getting it, and I'm rather scared...it's a $600 phone afterall!

And yes, that's me on the avatar! LOL!

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com

I am in the San Fernando Valley area...I would be so grateful if someone could meet me at a starbucks somewhere and get this phone jailbroken...and just teach me how to change the images and themes and stuff. I know that there is nothing to theme it yet...but isn't htat installer thing on cydia coming out? WOuldn't that do it?

Anyway....if youcan meet me (I'm free usually monday-wed) I would be so thankful! I want to learn how to do this, but I am so just not getting it, and I'm rather scared...it's a $600 phone afterall!

600 bucks, are you talking about a V1, if you are then that's a piece of cake. Anyway, you won't have any problems. The San Fernando Valley, hell that's not that far from Santa Cruz. :cool:

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
This is getting a little for me. Next its gonna be a good night on the town, then...

hahhah, but yet I keep reading this thread...

the_brein

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
there people on craigslist that do it for you. they usually know what they are doing. I live in santa monica and i got a guy to do mine off craigslist.

beware of craigslist though. If there was ever such a place as the black market, it would be craigslist.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland

All the guy's will be tripping over each other trying to help you.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I don't even have an iPhone and I'll come to LA to help you:p
-But first I gotta fix my bike. . .see ya in a few months:p

We'll meet at that place called "In N out" okay;)
Damn, pds. Straightforward and to the point.

morth58

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
i just wanted to say hi and good luck....

yesssss! now i can tell my friends there just jealous ive been online chatting with babes all day.