okay how do you add your own wallpaper

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 4, 2007
I've seen some great jpg's and created my own in the correct size but don't have a clue how to add it to my camera pictures. When I open the Apple iPhone folder of pictures I can't add or paste to that folder. I can see it in an email attachment I sent myself but can save it.

What am I missing?

Jim

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I've seen some great jpg's and created my own in the correct size but don't have a clue how to add it to my camera pictures. When I open the Apple iPhone folder of pictures I can't add or paste to that folder. I can see it in an email attachment I sent myself but can save it.

What am I missing?

Jim

don't take my word 100% but I don't think you can save any pictures from an email. To get that to work as a wallpaper you need to load it using iTunes as you would with other photos and then goto Settings -> Wallpaper then navigate to where the photos are...

tortilla

Jul 1, 2007
www.iphonetypingtest.com
Hi,

You have to sync photos through iTunes.

Setup up photo syncing:
- Let's say on your computer you have a folder of pics called "my wallpaper."
- When you have your iPhone connected, your iTunes should show a summary of your iPhone with some tabs. Click the "Photos" tab.
- Check the box that says "Sync photos from:" then select "Choose folder" now find your folder "my wallpaper" on your computer.
- Hit the Apply button to sync
- Going forward, any pics you put inside "my wallpaper" folder will be synced with your iPhone.

iPhone:
On your iPhone go Settings -> Wallpaper -> my wallpaper or Photo Library.