okay how do you add your own wallpaper

Jul 4, 2007
I've seen some great jpg's and created my own in the correct size but don't have a clue how to add it to my camera pictures. When I open the Apple iPhone folder of pictures I can't add or paste to that folder. I can see it in an email attachment I sent myself but can save it.

What am I missing?

Jim

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I've seen some great jpg's and created my own in the correct size but don't have a clue how to add it to my camera pictures. When I open the Apple iPhone folder of pictures I can't add or paste to that folder. I can see it in an email attachment I sent myself but can save it.

What am I missing?

Jim

don't take my word 100% but I don't think you can save any pictures from an email. To get that to work as a wallpaper you need to load it using iTunes as you would with other photos and then goto Settings -> Wallpaper then navigate to where the photos are...

tortilla

Jul 1, 2007
www.iphonetypingtest.com
Hi,

You have to sync photos through iTunes.

Setup up photo syncing:
- Let's say on your computer you have a folder of pics called "my wallpaper."
- When you have your iPhone connected, your iTunes should show a summary of your iPhone with some tabs. Click the "Photos" tab.
- Check the box that says "Sync photos from:" then select "Choose folder" now find your folder "my wallpaper" on your computer.
- Hit the Apply button to sync
- Going forward, any pics you put inside "my wallpaper" folder will be synced with your iPhone.

iPhone:
On your iPhone go Settings -> Wallpaper -> my wallpaper or Photo Library.