Okay we're getting MMS, but where is FLASH?

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
I'm getting so sick of my buddies being able to view videos on their phones and I can't on the best phone on the planet.
Sure, I'm glad we're getting MMS but for me, after the novelty wears off, I probably won't use it much. Now a flash player for the iPhone is something I'd use on a daily basis. I know Apple is dragging it's feet and we've heard little tidbits here and there but does ANYONE know when we can actually expect to see flash?
Sorry, frustrated.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
you're the first person i've heard complain about it in a long time. What videos can't you watch on the iPhone that you can on other phones?

in any case, i wouldn't expect it any time soon.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
In a few years...okay we have flash but where is my coffee maker? I'm sick of my friends with the pomegranate phone making coffee and such.

http://www.pomegranatephone.com/

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
I'd just love to be able to visit sites like Hulu or NBC.com, etc. and watch shows while I'm on lunch or in a waiting room.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
The iPhone is so powerful that instead of crippling itself with flash, it makes most sites iPhone compatible so steve jobs doesn't come and kill them in their sleep.