Old and New iPhone Question

ndwgolf

Bronze
Nov 8, 2007
Phuket Thailand
I have an original iPhone and it was unlocked by using iPhoneunlockuk.com for a cost of +/- 30 quid, my question is I am going to buy the new 3G iPhone when I go back to the UK next month and want to know is there a way to unlock it without having to go through iPhoneunlockuk.com company as I will be using my iPhone in Thailand with a Thai sim card?

Also I plan to give my old iPhone to my daughter in the UK, can she copy all the stuff off my iPhone onto her new computer and then keep what ever she wants and delete what she doesn’t want?

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
why in god`s name don`t u use ziPhone to unlock your phone ? and soon after 2.0 will be realesed i`m sure the dev`s will figure out how to unlock it and update ziPhone and the other tools

yakob89

Bronze
Apr 16, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
why in god`s name don`t u use ziPhone to unlock your phone ? and soon after 2.0 will be realesed i`m sure the dev`s will figure out how to unlock it and update ziPhone and the other tools
Do you think it will be more expensive though to buy the iPhone 3G unlocked since those who do it will end up with a AT&T service either way? I only ask because I want to buy an iPhone and unlock it for T mobile but the iPhone v.1 are still selling for like $400 on ebay! I find that kinda a lot. Idk what do you think, should I just wait for the new ones to come out and see how much they are going for?

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
i don`t think it will be much more expensive but we should expect a difference in price if we don`t want to buy the iPhone from AT&T or anyother carrier that will sell it, we will have to wait and see, the same thing was with the first iPhone

ndwgolf

Bronze
Nov 8, 2007
Phuket Thailand
Because I have never heard of ZiPhone, anyway now that i know about them I will check them out and use them.
Any chance of given me a link to there webpage or should I be able to google it?:)?:)

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
http://www.ziPhone.org/ you can download it from here also you need to download the f/w for the restore of the iPhone, it`s a really simple process anybody can do it there are a lot of threads here about this, if you need more help just ask