OMFG no LYRICs support...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 30, 2007
don't get me wrong, this is by far the best phone I have ever used but what I love about my ipod was the lyrics so I can understand what the songs are trying to say. It gives me an additional layer of enjoyment when listening to my new music and relates my life to the song. But the iPhone doesn't have this. I was expecting to tap the the album cover, see the song title, and then the lyrics. To my surprise - NO LYRICS.

I hope Apple addresses this issue in the future and correct it with firmware upgrades.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
lyrics would be nice, I like knowing the words to my favorite songs, for the time being I use safari lol

RomeoSto

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Chicago IL
I think being able to see the lyrics is a good feature, especially since my fiance has a habit to claim/argue about whats being said in a song.

UFGator

Jul 17, 2007
I understand the lyrics are not available on the iPhone. My question was how were you able to get them on your iPod?

UFGator

Jul 17, 2007
I wanted to tap on the album artwork, and get free concert tickets with back stage passes Emailed to me!

It wasn't ever included on the iPod, but hey, I can ask right?
Mine does this. If yours doesn't you should definitely bring it back to the Apple store and complain. Feel free to tell them that I told you to...