omg i am soooo confused right now...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
There are dock images you can download separately in Installer. As for the icons, I ask this question myself.

Aug 28, 2007
how do you put in your own.. i followed a guide that said i have to start iPhoneinterface and a bunch of other stuff, does that mean run--> iPhoneinterface, b.c its telling me theres no such file

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Try performing SSH to replace icons. Jailbreaking not required. Just be sure you rename the icon to the same name you're replacing and then just drag and drop once connected to your favorite FTP program (using SFTP). You must install BSD Subsystem and then OpenSSH on your iPhone first.

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Try performing SSH to replace icons. Jailbreaking not required. Just be sure you rename the icon to the same name you're replacing and then just drag and drop once connected to your favorite FTP program (using SFTP). You must install BSD Subsystem and then OpenSSH on your iPhone first.[/quote

yes I was pretty sure there was another way to do it, and I had one question concerning the FTP program. Do all of them use the internet to transfer files bc i don't have an available network. I am using a cantennae and am pulling it out of the air.

Aug 28, 2007
Try performing SSH to replace icons. Jailbreaking not required. Just be sure you rename the icon to the same name you're replacing and then just drag and drop once connected to your favorite FTP program (using SFTP). You must install BSD Subsystem and then OpenSSH on your iPhone first.[/quote

yes I was pretty sure there was another way to do it, and I had one question concerning the FTP program. Do all of them use the internet to transfer files bc i don't have an available network. I am using a cantennae and am pulling it out of the air.
i decied to just use some summber board themes, thanks anyway guys