...nothing.

I figured we needed just one more thread today about the pending update... :p

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
How dare you!

My cousins friend met a guy at Baskin-Robbins who's sister knows a guy at Apple Inc. The update will be out tomorrow - you can take that to the bank!

:p

Wangmaster

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
...nothing.

I just checked mine! I now have mms and flash and video capture and ichat! you are teh bessssssssst! BAN! j/k (got me good)

rittchard

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Verrrrry funny, Mister!

Why don't you do something more useful to me like post more hot shirtless pictures of yourself :p

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Verrrrry funny, Mister!

Why don't you do something more useful to me like post more hot shirtless pictures of yourself :p
Ha! I can't... I get myself into trouble.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
You got Flash AND Video?!?!? I just got GPS, 3G and Exchange support. Damn it.

jacjac2

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Texas
With age come beauty

You got Flash AND Video?!?!? I just got GPS, 3G and Exchange support. Damn it.

Well, it seems some of you got a few updates. I turned 50 today and got it all, plus the new iPhone 2 as a bonus for turning 50.

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
...nothing.

i don't think hot orange is should be your toe nail color..you look more of a pink kind of guy.. ha

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
wow, we deff just posted about those toe nails at almost the exact same time.. haha

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
That's a great picture of your dog and your pink toe nails. Maybe that will inspire Apple to get that update out.

jasunto

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
i already had the flash, you know, i just modded the os x flash for the iPhone, yeah

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
How dare you!

My cousins friend met a guy at Baskin-Robbins who's sister knows a guy at Apple Inc. The update will be out tomorrow - you can take that to the bank!

:p[/quote

Well, I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guys cousin thats twice removed, ..he also knows a guy...said that the update....is coming....thats all that guy said......damn that guy......j/k

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
yeah.. that new update from this morning was amazing
it gave me everything that i wanted. from custome rington to copy and paste, flash etc.
but then it also gave me 16000 Microsoft points for my xbox. and then offered me a free trip to Europe.
but then i woke up:p

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I know... I can't believe I included a shot of my toe nails... damn, my secret is out. Will you guys still love me in the morning? :cool: