OMG, I just clicked "check for update" and

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
How dare you!

My cousins friend met a guy at Baskin-Robbins who's sister knows a guy at Apple Inc. The update will be out tomorrow - you can take that to the bank!

:p

rittchard

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Verrrrry funny, Mister!

Why don't you do something more useful to me like post more hot shirtless pictures of yourself :p

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
That's a great picture of your dog and your pink toe nails. Maybe that will inspire Apple to get that update out.

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
How dare you!

My cousins friend met a guy at Baskin-Robbins who's sister knows a guy at Apple Inc. The update will be out tomorrow - you can take that to the bank!

:p[/quote

Well, I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guys cousin thats twice removed, ..he also knows a guy...said that the update....is coming....thats all that guy said......damn that guy......j/k

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
yeah.. that new update from this morning was amazing
it gave me everything that i wanted. from custome rington to copy and paste, flash etc.
but then it also gave me 16000 Microsoft points for my xbox. and then offered me a free trip to Europe.
but then i woke up:p

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I know... I can't believe I included a shot of my toe nails... damn, my secret is out. Will you guys still love me in the morning? :cool: