OMGZ0RZ! AT&T Store visit! 6-25-07

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ilLegalBeagle

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
OK, so like.. I went into this AT&T store, and like, Dude! You wouldn't believe it! They had this big poster of the iPhone hanging in the window of the store! So, I was all like, "Hey, I'll check that out!"

So, like I walked up to the greeter dude and said, "What do you know about the iPhone?"
And he was all, "That's it, right over there."
I was like, "Where?!?!"
And the dude was like pointing at the poster. And so, I said, "That's it?! That's all you got?!"
And he was like, "I don't know nothin' about nothin.'"
So, I was all "Bummer, dude."

Hot news from the horse's mouth!

ilLegalBeagle

UnseenLlama

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
OK, so like.. I went into this AT&T store, and like, Dude! You wouldn't believe it! They had this big poster of the iPhone hanging in the window of the store! So, I was all like, "Hey, I'll check that out!"

So, like I walked up to the greeter dude and said, "What do you know about the iPhone?"
And he was all, "That's it, right over there."
I was like, "Where?!?!"
And the dude was like pointing at the poster. And so, I said, "That's it?! That's all you got?!"
And he was like, "I don't know nothin' about nothin.'"
So, I was all "Bummer, dude."

Hot news from the horse's mouth!

ilLegalBeagle
Dude...that was pointlessly entertaining. :cool:

ilLegalBeagle

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
Sorry, Llama... Couldn't help myself. Everyone is spewing useless nonsense, and I just had to add to the static.

I was rather amused by the two guys lined up at the glass box. They inspired me to go to my local AT&T store and ask about the iPhone to see if the folks there knew anything (the pointlessly entertaining story was true). As it turns out, the guy at the greeter stand was honest, but clueless.

ilLegalBeagle