I have been lurking around here viewing the many comments concerning whether to buy an original iPhone or wait for the version 2. I want so badly to purchase one TODAY but as soon as I read a post about purchasing one now, I will read a post that says to wait for version 2. I cannot make up my mind. Should I buy now or wait many, many, many months for version 2. Then if I wait, was it worth it? PLEASE HELP ME WITH A DECISION!