on the street everyone impressed ..but

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
ok so everyone wanted to look at the iPhone on the street... its beautiful ! amazing screen Youtube rocks .. internet was fast ... phone calls volume was all the way up cant hear very well, speaker phone blows . ok so that is my review for now .. i like the when it asked for wifi connection.

AT & T

switched from sprint .. activated phone text messaged my friend he texted back ..my sprint phone got the reply . i can text someone but i don't get the text back on my iPhone yet ? im giving till tomorrow saturday see if i get my text messages .. maybe since i transfred my number to the iPhone it takes a little bit ... there text are someone in the air looking for my iPhone sms chat . -- visual voicemail .. i guess since its taking a little bit to kick in the first voicemail didn't play .. then i got from att a message i can receive calls it worked . so i guess i jumped the gun on calling . but then again i could make calls before that message. interesting.... making a call and texting at the same time works and going on the net emailing playing videos , music all while on the phone works .. going on youtube didn't work while on the phone didn't work it said needed edge network .. if your on wifi it might work .. i aked my fried if he could here the music playing while i was on the phone with him he said not really . he also said my voice sounded static. --

the charge .. seemed the iPhone was fully charged when i got it .. used it from about 8pm till 11:30 - mainly browsing net watching youtube made calls totaling maybe 40 mins i turned the brightness almost all the way up when i found that about 3 hours later and then batlife went down quick . -
but overall AWESOME ! AWESOME ! AWESOME ! . its fun to play with and yell out the car window at a stoplight I HAVE AND iPhone ! . .. at resturants they ask " is that an iPhone ? people next to me " is that an iPhone ?" when i show them ... wow! thay say ..

simply amazing !

Go Apple -- accepted the speaker phone could have been better -- thats what we use a cell phone for to talk to people .. hmmm..

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
ok so everyone wanted to look at the iPhone on the street... its beautiful ! amazing screen Youtube rocks .. internet was fast ... phone calls volume was all the way up cant hear very well, speaker phone blows . ok so that is my review for now .. i like the when it asked for wifi connection.

AT & T

switched from sprint .. activated phone text messaged my friend he texted back ..my sprint phone got the reply . i can text someone but i don't get the text back on my iPhone yet ? im giving till tomorrow saturday see if i get my text messages .. maybe since i transfred my number to the iPhone it takes a little bit ... there text are someone in the air looking for my iPhone sms chat . -- visual voicemail .. i guess since its taking a little bit to kick in the first voicemail didn't play .. then i got from att a message i can receive calls it worked . so i guess i jumped the gun on calling . but then again i could make calls before that message. interesting.... making a call and texting at the same time works and going on the net emailing playing videos , music all while on the phone works .. going on youtube didn't work while on the phone didn't work it said needed edge network .. if your on wifi it might work .. i aked my fried if he could here the music playing while i was on the phone with him he said not really . he also said my voice sounded static. --

the charge .. seemed the iPhone was fully charged when i got it .. used it from about 8pm till 11:30 - mainly browsing net watching youtube made calls totaling maybe 40 mins i turned the brightness almost all the way up when i found that about 3 hours later and then batlife went down quick . -
but overall AWESOME ! AWESOME ! AWESOME ! . its fun to play with and yell out the car window at a stoplight I HAVE AND iPhone ! . .. at resturants they ask " is that an iPhone ? people next to me " is that an iPhone ?" when i show them ... wow! thay say ..

simply amazing !

Go Apple -- accepted the speaker phone could have been better -- thats what we use a cell phone for to talk to people .. hmmm..
It says when you activate it can take up to 6 hours for your phone to switch over if you switch from another company.