www.wwtdd.com
I just turned Off-Topic On

Last edited by a moderator:

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Nobody panic or anything, I will fix this problem.

Please do not flip the switch. Nobody wants a cover installed so you can't mess with it. We don't want a keyed switch installed either.

H

Hayesimus

oh please icafe... It is obvious that the off-topic section was turned back on when I made a triumphant return. You had been here for over two months letting Pepe get the better of you. :( Although I do like all the hidden messages that you kept leaving for him. :p

But your services to the off-topic gods is noted...
They appreciate the sacrificial offering(pepe). :p

So read, post, and be merry!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I miss Pepe. He could be brutally honest, but he was still very helpful on the forum with people having iPhone problems. I think I learned more about JB iPhones from him than anyone here.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Agreed, he was quite helpful. Unfortunately, that didn't make up for his other... qualities...

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Believe it or not, Paul, the off-topic section was actually pretty lively even without you here. I'm glad you're back, but don't gloss yourself so much. :laugh2:

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
You had been here for over two months letting Pepe get the better of you. :( Although I do like all the hidden messages that you kept leaving for him. :p
But at least he didn't run and hide, only to slip back in when pepe got banned. Nes pas? ;)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
^ Touché...

H

Hayesimus

I hardly ran. I most certainly didn't hide. It was called a protest. You sound like Pepe, who was hardly helpful by the way. If you people are so sorry to see him gone then go create another forum in his honor and leave this one alone. Things were much better before he arrived. People we getting helped by members just the same whether he was here or not. But at least we didn't have to put up with his bullcrap before. I think its pathetic the number of people who say,"gee I miss him." Are you kidding? He was atrocious. His behaviour was akin to a toddler and his attitude left something to be desired too. Why do you think so many, not just I, are returning the moment he was banned for good? His negativity still lingers. I look forward to the day when he is all but forgotten. You want to talk about someone that was helpful. What about OJ? He's missed. Pepe? Not so much.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Such is life. People come and go all the time. Old friends and posters leave and never come back. New posters come in and make their contributions. As long as we have an increasing curve, with quality posts, and a welcome environment, I'm satisfied.

Thanks, Hayes for sticking around!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I hardly ran. I most certainly didn't hide. It was called a protest. You sound like Pepe, who was hardly helpful by the way. If you people are so sorry to see him gone then go create another forum in his honor and leave this one alone. Things were much better before he arrived. People we getting helped by members just the same whether he was here or not. But at least we didn't have to put up with his bullcrap before. I think its pathetic the number of people who say,"gee I miss him." Are you kidding? He was atrocious. His behaviour was akin to a toddler and his attitude left something to be desired too. Why do you think so many, not just I, are returning the moment he was banned for good? His negativity still lingers. I look forward to the day when he is all but forgotten. You want to talk about someone that was helpful. What about OJ? He's missed. Pepe? Not so much.
I don't miss pepe, we rarely interacted. Oj, OTOH, I miss. I missed your posts as well, but ease up on the "eic is great now that I'm back" crap. Please? ;)

H

Hayesimus

I only did that for icafe's benefit. :) he's gotta be put in his place from time to time. LOL

May 6, 2007
United States
Ah, the off-topic forum. What a wonderful place.

I seem to have missed the entire "Pepe" time, and it doesn't seem to be something I should bring up. So, I'll try to gloss over that a little.

Let's keep it chill in the off-topic forum guys, it's just for fun.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Y'all should really quit droning on about Pepe. It's not good for your health.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
oh please icafe... It is obvious that the off-topic section was turned back on when I made a triumphant return. You had been here for over two months letting Pepe get the better of you. :( Although I do like all the hidden messages that you kept leaving for him. :p

But your services to the off-topic gods is noted...
They appreciate the sacrificial offering(pepe). :p

So read, post, and be merry!
I went on IRC one day and said oh hayes whats up man
have not seen you around
You said "yeah im not coming back until pepe is gone"
One week later i take care of him and mastermind his demise
I run circles around the guy and take him out of the game
I am iCafe
don't Forget it
This is the thanks i get?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007