Onavo has ruined tapatalk :0(

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by JON35Y, Oct 16, 2012.

1. JON35Y

JON35Y Member
    Bronze

Hey everyone, new to the forum and glad I joined. Have spent the last couple of hours reading all the interesting posts on here and finding some useful stuff as I go. I potter around with iPhones a lot repairing them for friends and family and generally helping them use them. One thing I am struggling with is tapatalk after I installed and uninstalled Onavo. I have used tapatalk for a long time without fault but since this Onavo incident every now and again it comes up with this and sometimes my posts don't go through and it vanishes

I have deleted onavo profile and tapatalk and have logged out and back into the forums. Please help me!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

#1 JON35Y, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  2. JON35Y

JON35Y Member
    Bronze

May I just add, it works fine on wifi. Just when I'm using cellular network :0/

3. JON35Y

JON35Y Member
    Bronze

Well I've answered my own question, after about 3 weeks of trying I have finally removed the Onavo profile from my phone.
    For anybody who uses tapatalk and is silly enough to download Onavo when you delete your profile it's doesn't remove it completely from your handset. You have to reset all network settings and this finally gets rid of that stupid app that saves you nothing! :0D