Once we get the iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
listen guys as you know june 29th is the release date for the iPhone, so once you guys get your phone(fortunate ones) make sure you guys upload pics of it ASAP on everythingiPhone.com

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
And upload pics of that grin you won't be able to wipe off your face for a couple of weeks too!

May 6, 2007
United States
I don't know if coming to this forum will be the first thing I do on it, sadly. I am gonna get all my contacts and songs on there, and play around with it. For the most part, I will probably post on my PC. And considering that I will be too obsessed with my iPhone for the first few days (I will pull it out of my pocket every 2-5 seconds :laugh2:), you probably won't see me posting much on this forum for a bit, besides the occasional post from the iPhone. But you never know.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I am really glad that I live in Florida, so 9 AM or whenever the Apple or AT&T store opens for me it will be 3 hours before any of them open in Cali :laugh2:. I hope to be one of the first people to get one here as soon as I get it.

May 6, 2007
United States
I am really glad that I live in Florida, so 9 AM or whenever the Apple or AT&T store opens for me it will be 3 hours before any of them open in Cali :laugh2:. I hope to be one of the first people to get one here as soon as I get it.
I will be an hour after you, then, that is if I can get one right away. I really hope demand won't be extremely high, I really want one :laugh2:. Maybe I will call a Cingular store soon and see if they can enlighten me on what they are expecting.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
:) Hopefully we can upload pics straight from our iPhones :) That way we can do the whole cheeseball mirror pics.

iHuman

Bronze
Dec 16, 2006
Hells Kitchen, New York City
Now I am hitting the 24 hr store at 12am between the 28th and 29th... I was going to cop out and use the online store.

I "chatted" with an online store help person tonight, no info on an early online purchase date. that was my only question...

mc751n

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Now I am hitting the 24 hr store at 12am between the 28th and 29th... I was going to cop out and use the online store.

I "chatted" with an online store help person tonight, no info on an early online purchase date. that was my only question...
I forgot that the Apple store on 5th avenue was open 24/7, do you think they'll start selling the iPhone right at midnight? I might take the train it just to get it a couple hours early!

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I forgot that the Apple store on 5th avenue was open 24/7, do you think they'll start selling the iPhone right at midnight? I might take the train it just to get it a couple hours early!
I should see how much a 1 night stay, 2 way flight is from NE to NY. I'd totally hit up 5th avenue on launch day.. night. Midnight. Whatever. Haha

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
hmmm...

Apple stores open at 10 (i'm sure they'll open sooner for iPhone)
and AT&T stores open at 9.

what to do...what to do...

beley

Bronze
Apr 2, 2007
I'll be in Atlanta getting mine (it's only 1 hour away) so I'm right there with you! We get to be the fortunate ones who get their hands on an iPhone almost immediately.

I will have photos up 5 minutes after I get mine out of the box!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I'll be in Atlanta getting mine (it's only 1 hour away) so I'm right there with you! We get to be the fortunate ones who get their hands on an iPhone almost immediately.

I will have photos up 5 minutes after I get mine out of the box!
In Columbus, GA here, so I'll try to pick one up at 9AM here and post some pics for you left-coasters as soon as I can.:cool:

beley

Bronze
Apr 2, 2007
I'm actually in LaGrange. I hadn't thought of going to Columbus to get one... I wonder if I'd have a better chance there...