One Blank Icon

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
So I want a COMPLETELY Blank home screen, except for the dock. The easiest way I could think of doing this is having a Program or WebApp with an invisible Icon, and just move Everything Else to another page on the springboard.

Also, I know this a n00b Question, But How do I change the Background of the Home screen, I have a theme from SummerBoard with a Pretty Neat background... and just made my imagination fly with possibilities. And Yes, I'll Search too, just lookin for some instant gratification I guess. I just got my iPhone Yesterday and its already JB'd and I have been readin like a madman, I need to be a pro at this thing :cool:

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
If you have Photoshop, or some other image program, you could create your own background, name it Wallpaper.png, and using OpenSSH upload to the directory where the particular theme you are using resides, and presto, a new background.

Good luck

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
Install the application called "dock" (from Installer) then use customize to hide all icons except for those on the dock. The dock application will let you access all applications while their icons are invisible. Once installed you'll see a little yellow sunburst in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Touch the sunburst and slide your finger up and to the left.. you'll see.

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
...Shot Down...

"You Must install the BSD Subsystem Package First"

So I tried to install the BSD SubSystem, And it says the Same thing...wtF?