One feature I wish the iPhone had.

H

Hayesimus

Don't you hate it when people don't get to the point right away, so you can't see it in the preview? So then you have to click on the topic just to see what the heck they are talking about in their VAGUE title. Lol, but for real, one feature i wish the iPhone had.

iCuddle. No more lonely nights :S Even my dog won't cuddle with me, that jerk. Sigh...

H

Hayesimus

haha. yeah i'm only half serious. Just sittin at home alone on a friday night ya know? Just got a case of the blahs. lol. I think i'll read a book.

wrhutch

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Pottsboro Texas
This reminds me of the commercial where the guy wished that he was on an island alone with two girls. The girls started nagging him about painting the hut etc.. Careful what you wish for you might just get it ;)

H

Hayesimus

i have lots of love to give, i just wanna be loved back lol. i can handle nagging haha.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
The (intentional?) irony of the OP is that is similar to the posts it criticizes.

But I agree that threads without accurate subject lines are a pain. Too many "Please help!" types of posts without any indication what the problem is. Sooo much better when the subject at least explains what the post is about. If nothing else the subjects should be accurate to help with future searches.

And don't get me started on the posts asking questions that don't use question marks. I see something like this:
"Cut and paste on the iPhone!"

Only to see this as the message:
"Can it be done?"

Grrrrrrrr....

--
Mike

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
The (intentional?) irony of the OP is that is similar to the posts it criticizes.

But I agree that threads without accurate subject lines are a pain. Too many "Please help!" types of posts without any indication what the problem is. Sooo much better when the subject at least explains what the post is about. If nothing else the subjects should be accurate to help with future searches.

And don't get me started on the posts asking questions that don't use question marks. I see something like this:
"Cut and paste on the iPhone!"

Only to see this as the message:
"Can it be done?"

Grrrrrrrr....

--
Mike
Agreed! The use of exclamation marks instead of question marks in topic headers is very misleading. I open the thread thinking, "Finally!", then quickly revert to, "Man..." :)