One missed call ringtone american version

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
does anyone have the american version of this ringtone. i've searched the web and all i found was the japanese version. the american version is so much better. someone please up the ringtone!

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
does anyone have the american version of this ringtone. i've searched the web and all i found was the japanese version. the american version is so much better. someone please up the ringtone!
i did the best i could with what i was given....its not official or anything but it came out pretty good i think

CLICK HERE

it might be named My Song 13 or something like that just change it to One Missed Call or whatever when in iTunes

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
thanks a lot for the ringtone! but i have a problem putting it on my phone. when i sync it on iTunes to my phone, it does not appear on my ringtones. btw i use iPhoneringtonemaker and can you send me a mp3 version of it?

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
it would be cool if we could set a ringtone for missed calls reminder...

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
thanks a lot for the ringtone! but i have a problem putting it on my phone. when i sync it on iTunes to my phone, it does not appear on my ringtones. btw i use iPhoneringtonemaker and can you send me a mp3 version of it?
i lost the mp3 file...well deleted it i guess i didn't really have a need for it...sorry it didn't work out for you....it works on my phone so i don't kno what to tell you...maybe if you give your phone a restart?

Deyna_83

Jan 22, 2008
Houston TX.
One Missed Call American Version

Hi has anybody found a way to put the american version of the one missed call ringtone in the iPhone yet? I have the Jampanese version but I don't like it :(.

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
Hi has anybody found a way to put the american version of the one missed call ringtone in the iPhone yet? I have the Jampanese version but I don't like it :(.
I have the American version from the movie, already in .m4r , sounds awesome on phone. Send me your email, I'll send it right out.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Last edited by a moderator: