One Missed Call ringtone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

latinnftl

Bronze
Mar 19, 2007
Hey there,
Has anyone created a WAV file yet with the ringtone from the upcoming horror movie One Missed Call?

DCCFRAPP

Dec 29, 2007
blah

Ok..
I clicked the link.
and I looked in my documents for the downloaded link..
but I can't seem to find it.
But when and I do find it...
How do I go about transfering it and making it a ringtone on iTunes?

Please Help Me.
-Thanks<3

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Ok..
I clicked the link.
and I looked in my documents for the downloaded link..
but I can't seem to find it.
But when and I do find it...
How do I go about transfering it and making it a ringtone on iTunes?

Please Help Me.
-Thanks<3
No Problem - somewhere you will have downloaded a file called omc.m4r.zip

Your computer may have unzipped it on the fly and it'll thereforee be just omc.m4r

You will need an iPhone running 1.1.2 and the latest iTunes 7.5 helps. You will need to enable ringtones in Preferences->General of iTunes, and then you will be able to drag, the omc.m4r file into the ringtones section of your iTunes library. Some Lucky people can just double click on it and iTunes will put it there for you.

Then plug in your iPhone - Sync......... And there it is on your iPhone. All you need to do then is come back here and hit the yellow smiley Thanks button, lol! just kidding.

DCCFRAPP

Dec 29, 2007

Your computer may have unzipped it on the fly and it'll thereforee be just omc.m4r

You will need an iPhone running 1.1.2 and the latest iTunes 7.5 helps. You will need to enable ringtones in Preferences->General of iTunes, and then you will be able to drag, the omc.m4r file into the ringtones section of your iTunes library. Some Lucky people can just double click on it and iTunes will put it there for you.

Then plug in your iPhone - Sync......... And there it is on your iPhone. All you need to do then is come back here and hit the yellow smiley Thanks button, lol! just kidding.
AWH! It worked! :laugh2:
Saweett.
Thanks!
And I will be pushing the yellow smiley face.
-DCCFRAPP<3

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
That is a very cool ringtone. It's awesome that we can easily put these on the iPhone now. :)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
There has to be someone else besides me who thinks this ringtone is a little gay!(No offense, Hayesimus) Sure, it came from a cool movie, but seriously, it sounds like a jewelry music box or something like that! No offense intended.

Deyna_83

Jan 22, 2008
Houston TX.

Hi ... This is the Jampanese version of the ringtone is there anyway you could help me get the american version?:laugh2:

hayma

Jul 13, 2008
This doesn't seem to work for me.
it tells me that its not a valid exported file?
Is there anything else that i can do to get this ringtone on my phone?