"One More Thing..." October 4th event, iPhone 5 reveal!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sharunda, Sep 21, 2011.

1. MyRichLife

MyRichLife Zealot

I wanna say there will be some new forum members signing up to EIC but I don't know that for a fact until we see it when the Apple conference happens. There's another website I'm a forum moderator on I soft/delete the spammers threads then ban them for good.
  2. MyRichLife

MyRichLife Zealot

Alrighty! Change or add to your signature area with the status.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Evangelist

Anyone else having trouble falling asleep tonight?
  5. MyRichLife

MyRichLife Zealot

I'm a little bit but I have a reason to..I have a Ratal Expander appliance I have to wear it for Invisalign braces I'm sure I'll fall asleep soon though but if not I'll sleep tomorrow night.
  6. I never have trouble sleeping before an Apple keynote. It's not that important to lose sleep over.

I did lose about eight hours of sleep last year, though, when I tried for that long to preorder the iPhone 4!
  7. I think he was referring to tomorrow's keynote. I could have brought up acid reflux...:)
  8. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius

Done! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
  9. MyRichLife

MyRichLife Zealot

I remember when the AT&T and I think the Apple store site crashed for people when the servers got over loaded with customers trying to pre order the phone.
  10. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius

HAHAHAHA!!!!! That's pretty close.

11. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

I'm good, we open shop at 11, I don't have much prep to do, so I can just sit there lazy and watch the announcement unfold.
  12. MyRichLife

MyRichLife Zealot

Eww Acid Reflux. I use to have that now it's controled by Zegrid 40mg.
  13. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius

Nope I can already tell I'm gonna sleep well I'm excited!

14. MyRichLife

MyRichLife Zealot

Sweet :D.
  15. Mine was controlled by Prilosec. However, Prilosec apparently interferes with Plavix, one of my heart medications, so now I have to take Zantac twice a day. Not quite as effective.
  16. MyRichLife

MyRichLife Zealot

Sorry to hear about your heart condition! Hope you get to feeling better soon.
  17. imutter

imutter Genius

18. imutter

imutter Genius

19. Target

Target Evangelist

Darn. I'm just not ready to try that yet. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate you.

Target

20. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Evangelist

Last year was incredible for the preorder. I should have stayed up that night to place my order instead of waiting in the morning when the Apple servers crashed
  21. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius

Apple would never make Sprint the exclusive seller of anything.