"One More Thing..." October 4th event, iPhone 5 reveal!

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Can someone post a pic of the ip4s with a big "FAIL" written across it. I'm gonna use that as my lockscreen...thx

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
So many sad faces around here. Just because it doesn't have a new look doesn't mean it isn't going to be amazing. I am quite certain that Apple doesn't have to release a new look everytime it releases a new phone. This phone is going to be faster and ios5 will be awesome. I think this is a good thing.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
So many sad faces around here. Just because it doesn't have a new look doesn't mean it isn't going to be amazing. I am quite certain that Apple doesn't have to release a new look everytime it releases a new phone. This phone is going to be faster and ios5 will be awesome. I think this is a good thing.
I agree. This phone is gonna rock, and the form factor is still hot, IMO, so there wasn't too much to improve on. The camera upgrades alone had me hooked.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I am certainly impressed with the specs of the 4S, especially the 64 gigs of space, and A5 processor. I am in no way complaining. However, I will not buy this, but instead wait until the iPhone 5 next year. Just having a better processor, camera, Siri, is not something I need at this moment. I know others will feel differently. To each their own. I figure in 6 more months everyone will have their sights on the new iPhone 5. It really isn't that far off.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I am certainly impressed with the specs of the 4S, especially the 64 gigs of space, and A5 processor. I am in no way complaining. However, I will not buy this, but instead wait until the iPhone 5 next year. Just having a better processor, camera, Siri, is not something I need at this moment. I know others will feel differently. To each their own. I figure in 6 more months everyone will have their sights on the new iPhone 5. It really isn't that far off.
I get this and the next and the next always have
Unless something groundbreaking new is released (Siri is really amazing and will set norm for all others) from a different phone I stay and keep upgrading.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Although I will have to eat my words, since I said there would be no 4S, just the iP 5.
But your enough of a man / person to say that. Then just go 'who really cares anyway'! :D
Question - do you keep your phone in your pocket or some type of holster / belt clip? I have a theory I'm working on.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I just watched the keynote tonight and I was very impressed with the 4S. I doubt I will change my mind and order one, but there are certain features that leave me salivating. I really love that Siri feature.