one of the negatives of switching to cingular?

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
all my friends aer on verizon and we txt a TON..

i know i can get an unlimited txt plan but i doubt i can convince my friends to adopt an out of verizon txt plan for their usage. And theyll probably get very mad at my very quickly for running up their bill.

i wish there was so way around this..

i knw i can send em emails at phonenumber@vtext.com but i wish there was a way for them to get me back from their phones (their phones are not email capable as far as i know)

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I understand what you mean. Another negative I've encountered is that I don't get service at home through Cingular; Verizon is the only one that gives me any service. And dear god, if I try Sprint or T-Mobile here, it's like trying to put a VCR in a DVD player.

Ambien

Jun 30, 2007
And I am just the opposite. I get 0-1 bars with Verizon and after switching to AT&T... 5 bars, 4 in the basement. Finally, I can use my cell phone at my house!

Ambien

Jun 30, 2007
... that's why a wi-fi connection comes in handy when at home! ;) However, I haven't found Edge to be all that terrible.

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I'll second that one. It's super slow. I get like half a bar and it won't even load. And then I have the problem with my Wi-Fi....so, I'm screwed at home.