One thing iPhone 6 is missing

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by RyansTitan05, Sep 10, 2014.

1. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

I don't know about you guys... But it has always drove me nuts... The iPhone 6 plus got it but not the iPhone 6..

Why can the phone not display the persons picture in the text screen? I've never under stood that and always always wanted it...

It doesn't seem that hard to do..

I will more then likely get the iPhone 6 do to the size... But sure wish that feature came on the iPhone 6!

2. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

I know you guys are like well it's missing more then that.. Lol this is just something I have wanted for awhile! Lol

3. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

The weird thing is though if you do group texts they do have their contact picture next to it. I guess Apple feels that if you are only communicating to one person why do you need the pictures? In the group setting it makes it easier to identify who is texting you.

4. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

I get what you're saying... However it's about size, the 6 plus has it!

5. TheDeafGuy

TheDeafGuy Member
    Bronze

Not only that, the 6/6+ is STILL not waterproof or water resistant! That's my peeve since this was supposed to be the best thing we've been anticipating for months and yet, Apple still didn't get it right this time.

I know I know, there's lifeproof and all... :)

6. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

That just opens themselves up for upset customers when they go deep sea diving with it or going down water slides because they didn't read the user manual. It's always someone else's fault. Good on Apple for not going that route. Let case manufacturers specialize with that feature.

7. TheDeafGuy

TheDeafGuy Member
    Bronze

True. I needed that feature mostly for rain, splashes and spills. But yeah, a life proof case wouldn't kill the deal too.

8. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

The Samsung GS5 have their good share of these upset customers because they expected the phone to be "water proof", not "water resistant". A whole lot of people don't know the difference.

9. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

I think Apple wanted to create these subtle differences between the 2 devices to give that little nudge towards to more expensive model. It's just business.

10. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Always use group. Set up a dummy contact with a dummy profile pic and number. Then include that contact in your group message. Then all the profile photos will show. You'll have to explain to your friends why your nuts though. But it would work.