One thing iPhone has taught me...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

natalie

Bronze
Aug 11, 2007
Louisiana
www.myspace.com
Well, made me start doing now...

I now eat finger foods with a fork... lol

Today I was eating some fried mushrooms, which i usually just grab with my fingers.. Nope, not this time, I used a fork so i wouldn't grease up the screen..

god im a loser

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
My iPhone has taught me that other phones don't have touch screen interaction.
Every time I have to use someone else's phone (yes, it's happened a couple times where it was faster/easier to use theirs than it was to tell me the number and dial off my phone) I end up tapping the screen to dial or end the call, or to access menu options.
Everyone around gets a good laugh

TomTomTuning

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Camp Hill, PA
hahahaha.. thats so true...

I work on car's a lot, and usually i don't care much about grabbing my phone.
now i wont even touch it until i wash my hands.. lol..

And as far as food.. yup.. i use forks a lot now and i also find my self using my germX more often to clean my fingers.. lol

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
for some reason I always look around before I take it out. Not to make sure people see it (I am definitely the opposite of that) but almost like I'm afraid the second I pull it out someone's going to hit me in the head and take it!

HAHA I have no idea why!:p

Also, my son does NOT get to play with this cell phone the way he does with all my other ones.

TheHitt

Aug 14, 2007
Ok ok

Ok here's mine. I wonder if I'm the only one.....
On the iPhone you have to move your finger up, to go down the page.. and vice versa. So after using it all day.. when I get home to my computer, the first couple of web pages I browse, I move the mouse wheel the wrong way when trying to scroll. LOL I've done it quite a few times now. Please tell me I'm not the only one!

DJ Indy

Jul 27, 2007
Arizona
My iPhone has taught me that other phones don't have touch screen interaction.
Every time I have to use someone else's phone (yes, it's happened a couple times where it was faster/easier to use theirs than it was to tell me the number and dial off my phone) I end up tapping the screen to dial or end the call, or to access menu options.
Everyone around gets a good laugh
haha, I've done the same thing

Flyingstar

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
So. Cal
yeah well now I am super careful getting into my truck cause I broke the lens on my RZR V3xx by bumping my hip into the door jamb. and also I tend to "not accept" calls when I have dry wall mud on my hands (or any other "substance)

loco_dos

Aug 16, 2007
Wow me too. I am very careful how i get in and out of my car. Usually i always carry my cell in my back pocket and it wouldn't matter if I sat on it... Not any more because now it's an iPhone. Now i get it out of my pocket and set it next to me, just like a little baby. lol

tupacinla

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
haha

NOW i wash my hands after EVERY meal. which was something i rarely did. :b
or whenever my hands feel a little dirty, i wash them too.

another thing.. i never take my iPhone to the gym. I don't want to risk having it get slammed by weights while in my pocket or something. and screw lockers. i leave it safely hidden, locked up in my car. :)

i have also acquired better fingering skills.. haha ;) jk jk