One-Touch Delete of Emails

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I don't know if anyone else here has noticed this or not, but you don't have have to swipe left then select the red delete box to delete emails. If you just swipe the email completely across from right to left it deletes. Pretty cool.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
We just need a "select all" button that works with the delete button.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I don't know if anyone else here has noticed this or not, but you don't have have to swipe left then select the red delete box to delete emails. If you just swipe the email completely across from right to left it deletes. Pretty cool.
This is such a time-saver. It's easy to manage your inbox.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I'm pretty happy with the present setup. The only emails I "delete all" are in my junk and trash folders, and that function is already there. That's fine for me.
I have couple accounts that could use much better spam filtering, so a "delete all" or "select all" button that works with the delete button would be welcome, and the added functionality really shouldn't bother anyone that is happy with the status quo. That's like getting upset that your car has the option to play CDs when you only listen to the radio.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I have couple accounts that could use much better spam filtering, so a "delete all" or "select all" button that works with the delete button would be welcome, and the added functionality really shouldn't bother anyone that is happy with the status quo. That's like getting upset that your car has the option to play CDs when you only listen to the radio.
I never said the added functionality would bother me, just that the present setup worked well for me.

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
I really like that feature. I figured it out by accident.
Tom

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I just did it! Very cool. I wasn't swiping before far enough left, only far enough to get the 3 options.