Online Ships 2-4 weeks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

art

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
online orders take 2 to 4 weeks to ship

hmm to wait or to buy

Yeah I just went to order one on the Apple site and it says ships in 2 to 4 weeks.

Leave it to the Arrogant Apple A......sses.

Typical, after all the hype, smoke and mirrors once again they fail to support the customers.

At least I will say that I'm not surprised as I've been through this before. Lots of Apple Hype and build up, then they cannot supply the product in a reasonable time frame.

If it says 2 to 4 weeks, yeah right! It's a farce.....:p

May 30, 2007
yeah i can verify that as well...I was all psyched to get it online and have it shipped for early next week. But I saw 2-4 weeks and now I don't know if I should try one of the stores tomorrow or just wait and get it online....

As far as asking for sources....use your head, where else can you get it online where he could have possibly been referring to? of course it was Apple.com - check it out yourself next time. Not exactly like it was some sort of sleuth work for him to figure that out

May 30, 2007
didn't mean to jump down your throat there typer922......I'm just pissed like everyone else because I thought I'd be able to get it next week if I ordered online, and then this bomb was dropped. take care all

typer922

Bronze
Jun 7, 2007
didn't mean to jump down your throat there typer922......I'm just pissed like everyone else because I thought I'd be able to get it next week if I ordered online, and then this bomb was dropped. take care all
No, it's ok. I'm in the same boat too. The last time I checked I couldn't get into the store so I was just curious how the thread starter got the information. My post was out of frustration.

cbnash

Jun 22, 2007
F Apple!..I just ordered and they tell me 2-4 weeks! I'll see if I can find it this weekend around here, and then I'll cancel the online order!