online videos?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 27, 2007
hey guys,

This is my first post on this site (just found it this AM)

I have been drooling over the iPhone since it was released telling myself i didn't REALLY need it.... well sunday i caved and bought one lol.

I.Love.This.Phone!

I am curious tho are there any applications or solutions to watching videos on the phone? when im bored i will go to some favorite sites and stream clips or TV shows and i find many of them don't work with the iPhone (i don't have a mac so i don't know if this is exclusivly the phone or safari.

an example of a site that wont work is filecabi.com

If anyone has any fixes they know of i would appreciate it! or am i just S.O.L :-\?

thanks in advance!

-Hutch-

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Its a little more time consuming and you have to be patient, but you can find full episodes and movies on googlevideo and they play just fine on the iPhone, sometimes though you can come across a broken link. The other way to do it is fine a site like quicksilverscreen.com, thats the one I use, they have like a database basically of stream-able or downloadable movies online, most you can't play though. If you are really savvy though they have links for full movies via googlevideo and those you can play.

Now I would be remiss if I didn't mention that most of the movies and videos are probably not posted via the most legal means, I don't host the sites or anything, I am just telling you one method of finding them. Good Luck