Only Another Rumor...(maybe)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
This link I found... http://www.iPhonefreak.com/2007/04/iPhone_release__1.html

I've have seen a lot of evidence confirming that June 11th is not the release date. But that of June 26. Apple is known to relase stuff on Tuesday's(as i've seen/read). So the 26 sounds good. And in previous posts they think 26th also. So I, at this point, am a strong believer on the June 26 release date rumor.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

I've have seen a lot of evidence confirming that June 11th is not the release date. But that of June 26. Apple is known to relase stuff on Tuesday's(as i've seen/read). So the 26 sounds good. And in previous posts they think 26th also. So I, at this point, am a strong believer on the June 26 release date rumor.
I remember someone saying the 26th a few weeks ago. I didn't know anything about Apple releasing new products on Tuesdays, but it makes sense if that is in fact true.

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas

I know the police department in the city I work for is hiring back overtime for the AT&T stores on the 26th at the request of AT&T.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 6, 2007
United States
I know the police department in the city I work for is hiring back overtime for the AT&T stores on the 26th at the request of AT&T.
Yes, the 26th really seems to be being mentioned a lot lately. You, WTEngel, and I guess the "evidence" you found, all suggest that the 26th will be the date of release. What is your source, Arrakis?

We will find out in good time. I still think they will announce the release date at WWDC on June 11th. Just 8 more days!

rebelace

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Beaumont,Texas
www.thechadburge.com
Yes, the 26th really seems to be being mentioned a lot lately. You, WTEngel, and I guess the "evidence" you found, all suggest that the 26th will be the date of release. What is your source, Arrakis?

We will find out in good time. I still think they will announce the release date at WWDC on June 11th. Just 8 more days!

Just 8 more days man that sounded nice lol.

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
oh my god 8 more days :)
i love it.....
but im just going to get more and more nervous because im not going to be able to get to my AT&T store until like 4:00....
i never thought anything could cause me so much stress...
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME STEVE JOBS?

Austinsdc

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Interesting, my husband is a police officer in the Bay Area. I'll ask him to see if his dept has mentioned anything.

May 6, 2007
United States
Just 8 more days man that sounded nice lol.
Don't get too excited :laugh2:. That is just the countdown until WWDC, when Apple will likely announce more details. I doubt the 11th will be the actual release date, but they might start preorders on that day or the next.

More evidence to that week of the 25th here and here.