Open SSH on by default after reboot?

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
I upgraded to 2.2 today and did the jailbreak. I reinstalled SBSettings and Open SSH. Added some themes manually onto the phone and turned Open SSH off. I went into SBSettings a few hours later and noticed Open SSH was still on. I turned SSH off again and rebooted- again Open SSH was on. Is anyone else having this problem? Any idea on how to correct this?

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I upgraded to 2.2 today and did the jailbreak. I reinstalled SBSettings and Open SSH. Added some themes manually onto the phone and turned Open SSH off. I went into SBSettings a few hours later and noticed Open SSH was still on. I turned SSH off again and rebooted- again Open SSH was on. Is anyone else having this problem? Any idea on how to correct this?
I too had trouble with SBSettings. I found BossPrefs to work much better. :cool:

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
I reinstalled BossPrefs hoping the option "SSH after reboot always" set to OFF would correct it, but SBSettings seems to override BossPrefs. I may have to move back to BP only :( I've seen a few other reporting the same problem on BB web site so hopefully it will be corrected soon.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I reinstalled BossPrefs hoping the option "SSH after reboot always" set to OFF would correct it, but SBSettings seems to override BossPrefs. I may have to move back to BP only :( I've seen a few other reporting the same problem on BB web site so hopefully it will be corrected soon.
I installed SBSettings, but never use it.

Good luck.