aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I saw the new icafe video on how to apply and I had some questions:

Who has an invisible shield?
-Do you like it?
-Is it all you use for protection (haha, refrain from the jokes)? Or do you use a case in addition?

Won't applying water to the iPhone damage it? What happens when you remove the shield?
-Will the phone have been affected (different) from the water treatment?

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Last edited by a moderator:

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
yes, I knew about that thread, but it's mostly tips. If nobody is willing to answer, I would just like to know if using the solution will leave any residue that will damage the phone?

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
yes, I knew about that thread, but it's mostly tips. If nobody is willing to answer, I would just like to know if using the solution will leave any residue that will damage the phone?
theres a few threads there if you read all the way through them you will get a few opinions.

The reviews link posted has many reviews as well. its on the front page of EIC.

It says it will remove safely without leaving any damage to the phone. A friend of mine had one on her 1st gen iPhone and it didn't leave any residue on hers when she removed it.

I'm ordering it online today.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Thanks. I should've used search, you're right. But anyways, good luck with your purchase. Aren't they sold out by now?

Kevio

Bronze
Jul 30, 2008
Rachet City
Ordered my invisshield a couple days ago...shipped out promptly, so I believe they are in stock!