Option - in the car internet help

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Hey guys
In my car Acura I have an option to make appointment receive some info from my dealer by my internet phone provider. I tried to setup by Bluetooth and it’s not going on I tried to setup manually its saying some ppppe or some password and username. I don’t know if through iPhone it will work. Help guys let me know if I can do anything :eek:

Thanks

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hey guys
In my car Acura I have an option to make appointment receive some info from my dealer by my internet phone provider. I tried to setup by Bluetooth and it’s not going on I tried to setup manually its saying some ppppe or some password and username. I don’t know if through iPhone it will work. Help guys let me know if I can do anything :eek:

Thanks
From a user at Computerworld.com:

Yes, the bluetooth connection to my car's system now works very unreliably. Before the update (the 2.2!) it was always connected, now it has issues just finding my phone, and sometimes disconnects for no reason whatsoever. It's a shame.

I'll guess the Bluetooth problem is like the WiFi...apple fix this soon!

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
Lexus and Bluetooth

In my Lexus, Bluetooth works very well.

I go into my car's navigation screen and go to the telephone feature. I go into its setup and one of the choices is to add a new phone. When I do that it tells me to make sure my phone is in discoverable mode (which it was), and within 15 seconds, it found my iPhone. The Lexus then displayed a message to enter "xxxx" from my phone. "xxxx" is a passcode. Once I did that, life was good. This is all a one-time operation.

Now, every time I get start my car, a message pops up on my navigation screen that says, "Bluetooth connection successful".

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
are you asking about internet through bluetooth? if so thats not possible with the iPhone

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Ye men Internet like send some info through it to dealer and stuff make appointment not bluetooth phone that i got

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
Ye men Internet like send some info through it to dealer and stuff make appointment not bluetooth phone that i got
huh? thats like 5 sentence fragments combined into 1 sentence that makes no sense at all