Ordering issues with selecting AT&T plan

1. Miss Cleo

Miss Cleo New Member

I have the grandfathered unlimited voice and data plan with AT&T. It is listed as my existing plan and it let's me keep it selected but it is forcing me to choose a Individual Data Plan and warning me that I will not be able to revert back to my existing plan. How do I order without changing my plan?

2. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

yes mine said 30 unlimited

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. ipod

ipod Member
    Bronze

What? I have the grandfathered plan to, and I just placed my order, but I do not remember it giving me the option that you are stating. Unless of course I missed it, and didn't read that part... How do I check to see if I screwed up my plan? Clarifications anyone?

5. ipod

ipod Member
    Bronze

Mine says that too. So that means I'm safe right? Meaning I'll have the same plan as always and nothing's changed right?

Thanks

6. Miss Cleo

Miss Cleo New Member

Mine says Nation Unlimited as my existing plan. But it is still trying to force me to choose a new data plan. If I select one of the Mobile Share plans just so I can buy the phone, I am wondering if I can deal with AT&T afterwards to keep my existing plan.

7. ipod

ipod Member
    Bronze

Maybe you guys are having these problems because you guys are not yet eligible to qualify for the upgrade with low pricing? I don't know. For the most part i think you have to have your existing iPhone for two years before upgrading.

8. Miss Cleo

Miss Cleo New Member

I am eligible for the upgrade and I get the upgrade pricing. I have no idea. (n) I guess I will just deal with it once it gets here and before I activate it.

9. KathyY

KathyY New Member

I ordered mine from Apple because ATT kept doing that to me and I don't want to give up my unlimited plan. The Apple store just charged me the upgrade price plus tax.