Ordering the IPhone 6 today

Aug 1, 2007
Apple is showing 7-10 days on iPhone 6 4 weeks on 6+
That's good! My iPhone 6 is expected to deliver october 13-31st yet it's been in "prepared to ship" for the last day and a half. Just sucks it's not the one I wanted, but I ain't gonna wait a month either.. Wish I was that patient but I can't stand my Note 3 anymore. Oh well.

Sep 6, 2014
That's good! My iPhone 6 is expected to deliver october 13-31st yet it's been in "prepared to ship" for the last day and a half. Just sucks it's not the one I wanted, but I ain't gonna wait a month either.. Wish I was that patient but I can't stand my Note 3 anymore. Oh well.
What is the wrong with Note 3?

Aug 1, 2007
Just don't get messages often from people with iPhones, which is like 80 percent of the people I talk to. The apps aren't as optimized. battery life is about 4 and a half hours with power saving mode, no notifications turned on. My texts as I type slow down after the phone is on all day. I clear the ram once or twice a day as well as it begins to lag near the middle to end of day. It's just a hassle.

I also can't use it for vine. And because it's extremely dark indoors, and just use my iPad for it. I just miss my iPhone to be honest. I think people who got their first smartphone and had it a while, just sorta stuck with that OS.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Just don't get messages often from people with iPhones, which is like 80 percent of the people I talk to. The apps aren't as optimized. battery life is about 4 and a half hours with power saving mode, no notifications turned on. My texts as I type slow down after the phone is on all day. I clear the ram once or twice a day as well as it begins to lag near the middle to end of day. It's just a hassle.

I also can't use it for vine. And because it's extremely dark indoors, and just use my iPad for it. I just miss my iPhone to be honest. I think people who got their first smartphone and had it a while, just sorta stuck with that OS.
Why do you not get messages from people with iPhones? Did you use an iPhone before the Note 3?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5