Original Super Monkey Ball icon

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
In my opinion, the stock Super Monkey Ball icon is fuzzy and has a very bad design. I preferred the one shown at WWDC, so I dug it up out of Apple's website. It's attached and can be used with WinterBoard if anybody would like it.

Super Monkey Ball.png

Also, here's another that is in the Deep theme.

smb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
Thanks I like that one a lot.

Aug 30, 2008
In my opinion, the stock Super Monkey Ball icon is fuzzy and has a very bad design. I preferred the one shown at WWDC, so I dug it up out of Apple's website. It's attached and can be used with WinterBoard if anybody would like it.

Thanks a lot! I like this icon way better that the included one now! :laugh2:

Aug 30, 2008

BTW... How do I use it in WinterBoard? Can you explain how...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Here's another one.

Monkey Ball.png

To use it with WinterBoard, you'll need a theme. A theme is just a folder with icons and wallpapers and thing like that in it. You'll need to have installed OpenSSH and know how to use it, as these icons aren't available by themselves on Installer or Cydia.

To make a theme, SSH into the phone and find the /Library folder. Open it, and then find the /Library/Themes folder. Inside that one, create a new folder. This will be your theme. Inside this folder, you can place a .png image called Wallpaper.png, and it will appear behind your icons. In the theme folder, create another folder callled Icons. In this one, drop the icons you want and name them respectively (the name you see below the icon on the iPhone is what they should be named). If it isn't already named, rename the Monkey Ball icon you want to Monkey Ball.png and put in the icons folder.

I believe you said somewhere that your phone is stock. If it is and you need help with getting SSH up and running, just say so and tell me if you're using a Mac or PC.