Orphan Black

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Orphan Black[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2013-03-30[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Graeme Manson[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]John Fawcett[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tatiana Maslany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dylan Bruce[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordan Gavaris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Hanchard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maria Doyle Kennedy[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]A streetwise hustler is pulled into a compelling conspiracy after witnessing the suicide of a girl who looks just like her.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
We finally got caught up with this really good show. And, Tatiana Maslany got an Emmy nomination today, too.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It's about time Tatiana was nominated for an Emmy! That girl has incredible range as an actress. I love when she plays a clone who is pretending to be one of the other clones. Even though she could do it perfectly, she adds just the right amount of differentness or insecurity to pull it off and make it believable. It blows my mind how good she is at that.

This is my favorite scene from season 3:

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
I read some interview with Tatiana where the last question was if she had ever considered that she should be paid for each role she played. Her response was that she keeps bringing it up.

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
This is an impressive series. The filming must be tiring!