OS 3.0 Camera Improvements?

dwest218

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Anyone else feel like the camera quality has improved significantly? I am getting some great photos and without any bluriness in even photos with allot of action. Still a delay from the time you take the photo so maybe it is just me and there aret really any improvements at all. Just askin.

dwest218

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Thanks for the link above. That is exactly the differences I am seeing. Unfortunately as I mentioned above the shutter lag is still really bad. I take a picture of our kids on the swing and alwyts miss the shot. But the photos now aren't blurry and the light correction is great

iphun

Zealot
Gold
Mar 16, 2009
PA
Yeah those were the differences I figured you were talking about. As for the shutter, that could be a 3.0 lag that will be addressed by the final release. My shutter isn't bad at all on 3.0 so it might be a problem only some people are seeing which is normal even on a final release of a firmware.

dwest218

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I'm not having any worse shutter lag then with 2.2.1 but rather pointing out that is has not been improved.

iphun

Zealot
Gold
Mar 16, 2009
PA
I'm not having any worse shutter lag then with 2.2.1 but rather pointing out that is has not been improved.
Yeah I understand, well you could report it through their feedback website http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html, unless you are a developer then report the bug through that website, and just select their feedback type as bug report and maybe it will get addressed by the final 3.0. If you use the link I posted cause you aren't a dev then don't mention you are on 3.0 just to avoid anyone getting in trouble :)

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Whoa! You're right! When did the camera pics get clearer? Wow. :laugh2:

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
I think its a myth. I've been on 3.0 since the beta came out and I see no difference. Still blurry and unclear.