OS 3.0 Problem

kunal_07

Bronze
Mar 16, 2009
OS 3.0 Problem (Solved)

Hey guys,
I have a 3.0 Jailbreak OS . The thing is today suddenly when I unlocked my phone, and pressed the home button, my phone started switching between the spotlight and my home page, and this switching was a never ending loop, it would not stop until I locked my phone again or kept the home button pressed. Can any tell me what the problem might be ? Between the time it was working and started switching I did not add anything new. I need a fix

Thanks

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
Hey guys,
I have a 3.0 Jailbreak OS . The thing is today suddenly when I unlocked my phone, and pressed the home button, my phone started switching between the spotlight and my home page, and this switching was a never ending loop, it would not stop until I locked my phone again or kept the home button pressed. Can any tell me what the problem might be ? Between the time it was working and started switching I did not add anything new. I need a fix

Thanks
Read the big part :D

kunal_07

Bronze
Mar 16, 2009
Yeah I know, but I had jailbroken it last night, and this switching just started now ..

guest03

Bronze
Mar 30, 2009
i would maybe suggest to try the jailbreak again.. probably a stupid question but you did jailbreak with redsn0w from the correct torrent to make sure it was not corrupt

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
Jailbreaking does all sorts of kooky stuff at random times. People have gone days after jailbreaking with no problems, then all of a sudden, something comes up. You can try redoing it, or go back to stock and see if the problem still exists, that will let you know if its hardware or software related.

kunal_07

Bronze
Mar 16, 2009
Ill try it .. thanks for the help guyz ...

Kuntry

Bronze
Mar 26, 2009
Las Vegas
Hey guys,

Thanks
Do you have intelliscreen? same thing happened to me when i jailbroke in beta 5 and it was because of intelliscreen. The other problem might be mobile substrate related and if you have intelliscreen and you uninstall it and you still have the problem, I would restore from DFU set up as a new phone and re-jailbreak.

kunal_07

Bronze
Mar 16, 2009
Do you have intelliscreen? same thing happened to me when i jailbroke in beta 5 and it was because of intelliscreen. The other problem might be mobile substrate related and if you have intelliscreen and you uninstall it and you still have the problem, I would restore from DFU set up as a new phone and re-jailbreak.
Intelliscreen did not do it .. But as you said it could be a mobile substrate problem, so I reinstalled MobileSubstrate and voila ! it worked
PROBLEM SOLVED ! :)

Thanks a lot !

Kuntry

Bronze
Mar 26, 2009
Las Vegas
Intelliscreen did not do it .. But as you said it could be a mobile substrate problem, so I reinstalled MobileSubstrate and voila ! it worked
PROBLEM SOLVED ! :)

Thanks a lot !

No problem! :cool: