OSU vs LSU....

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
As a Gator fan and an SEC fan, I was happy to see OSU lose in the Championship game 2 years in a row. That is the only mean streak I have in me, thank goodness! :)

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
As a Gator fan and an SEC fan, I was happy to see OSU lose in the Championship game 2 years in a row. That is the only mean streak I have in me, thank goodness! :)
As a Gator fan, you've been a bit spoiled lately, what with two Basketball national titles, one football, one baseball in recent years I think :) And yeah, I bet some Michigan fans aren't too heartbroken about OSU flopping twice in a row either ....

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Titletown, USA. Damn - Austin needs to claim that title. Horns tend to be strong across a lot of major sports, but haven't been putting it all together of late - now if Kevin Durrant would've stayed one more year ....

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
You guys with Kevin Durant for another year would have just been nasty. I'm exceptionally glad Joakim and the guys stuck around for another year, that's for sure. After each National Title we won Gainesville became the most ridiculous place on earth. On University Ave. just afterwards thousands of people gathered and Gator Chomped and chanted Orange and Blue for what seemed like hours, it was amazing.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
You guys with Kevin Durant for another year would have just been nasty. I'm exceptionally glad Joakim and the guys stuck around for another year, that's for sure. After each National Title we won Gainesville became the most ridiculous place on earth. On University Ave. just afterwards thousands of people gathered and Gator Chomped and chanted Orange and Blue for what seemed like hours, it was amazing.
Nasty = true. He's an awesome player and looking like he's gonna be a star in the NBA too. Noah and the other 3 staying was amazing, surprising these days too. You have a great coach too, but then again so does UT. How are your boys doing in the NBA so far? I always thought Cory Brewer seemed maybe the best overall, because he can just do everything, but haven't heard his name much this year. And yeah I bet Gainesville was amazing to be in when you guys won ...