osx icon dock on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
guys, wouldn't it be so freaking cool if someone managed to intergrate the osx icon dock on the iPhone...:laugh2:

just imagine swipping your finger through the dock and the icons zooming in and tapping again to launch....:laugh2:

man i hope some one comes up with this soon..:)

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
this app has a good idea, but its poorly execute. they needs to move the the hotspot to a place more accessible. you cant use it easily with a case on your iPhone. who carries around there iPhone unprotected? nobody is the suicidal, and if you do have your iPhone unprotected, its not very smart. Sure it looks sexy, but it has no grips, a huge screen that can be broken easily when dropped. until they have an option to move the hotspot, its useless to a great percentage of us case users.

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
I do...I use invisible shield. No case, works great.
your phone is not unprotected it has an invisible shield on it, that is a form of protection. so like i said, who carries around there iPhone unprotected? nobody is the suicidal.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
your phone is not unprotected it has an invisible shield on it, that is a form of protection. so like i said, who carries around there iPhone unprotected? nobody is the suicidal.
i do, i had a belkin clear case but i hated it so i don't have ANY protection on my iPhone, ive only gotten a couple scratches on the back and the little scratches on the chrome lining, whichi cant been seen enough to make it look ugly unless you are shining BRIGHT light directly at it like the flash from a camera

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I still fail to see what this has to do with the not being able to use Dock's hotspot with a case. I have a BSE on the body, Crystal film on the screen, and the whole thing is in an Incase sleeve. No problem using Dock--and it's been updated to use larger, easier to see and select, icons.

If a case is blocking the screen in any way--and that includes the corners--I would never use it.

--
Mike